Over fifty years ago, Moog started as designer and supplier of aircraft and missile components.
Since its inception, Moog has expanded its capabilities to include power-generation turbines, Formula One racing and medial infusion systems. Moog’s success is partly built upon the work of its founder, Bill Moog, who developed the electro-hydraulic servovalve, a device that translates tiny, electrical impulses into precise and powerful movement.
- Actuators & Servoactuators
- Controllers, Controls & Software
- Fiber Optic Rotary Joints
- Medical Pump Systems
- Motors & Servomotors
- Multiplexers & Media Converters
- Pitch Solutions
- Radial Piston Pumps
- Servo Valves and Proportional Valves
- Slip Rings