KYB Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects.
By consistently developing world class ride control products, KYB has become the world’s largest supplier of OE and aftermarket shocks and struts. While much of KYB’s overall sales are from automotive shock absorbers, they also produce a wide range of hydraulic and electronic equipment used in a variety of applications in many aspects of modern life. Vehicular and transportation applications include power steering systems, automotive electronics, construction equipment, agricultural equipment, special use vehicles, railroading, aircraft, and maritime shipping. Other KYB product applications include hydraulic equipment used in manufacturing, testing, lifestyle, and civil engineering projects, as well as special needs equipment such as wheelchairs.
- Excel-G – twin-tube shocks, struts and cartridges
- Strut-Plus – complete replacement strut assembly
- Gas-a-just – mono-tube shocks and struts
- MonoMax – heavy duty mono-tube shock absorber
- AGX – manually adjustable shocks, struts and cartridges
- Self-leveling & electronic shocks
- Steering stabilizers
- Strut mounts and boots